[CentOS-devel] centos git web front-end

Howard Johnson

merlin at mwob.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 09:53:34 UTC 2016

On 24/03/2016 08:42, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> unfortunately, there isnt much else that offers us the capabilities we
> need. I've been looking these last few weeks for alternatives and they
> all come up short.

Is there a list of these requirements somewhere?

A thought at the back of my mind whenever git.centos.org is mentioned is
that there's a lot of 3rd parties that now rely on it as the source for
RHEL 7, and many of them will have scripts around gitblit's current
setup.  Any changes to g.c.o that would impact those scripts would need
to be carefully rolled out with appropriate public notice.

--
HJ