[CentOS-devel] Infra : changes to buildlogs.centos.org

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Mar 29 12:02:25 UTC 2016

On 26/03/16 15:23, Colin Walters wrote:
> Yes, but these aren't accessible over TLS, nor GPG signed =(
> Given Let's Encrypt is now a thing, is there any blocker for using TLS?

Fabian is going to investigate this, since buildlogs is just a few
machines we control it might be possible to roll out some sort of TLS
support here.

> One thing that would be also nice (and partly orthogonal) is to offer
> "tls-pinned" access, where a custom root CA cert is used, and client
> systems can be configured to pin to this CA.  Something like
> https://buildlogs-pin.centos.org
>
> Still though, the CDN sounds nice.

yeah, we are looking forward to testing this - it would give us a lot
more PoP's for the buildlogs content, ie. definitely improve the
developer experience around the CentOS Project resources.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh