[CentOS-devel] Smoke tests for CentOS OpenShift repo

Praveen Kumar

kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 02:27:21 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working on getting our initial CentOS OpenShift repo setup.
> Before I start the process of moving things out of candidate and into
> more official CentOS repo's, I wanted to setup a few simple tests that
> let me know I've got everything I need.
>
> The following repo file is for CentOS 7 machines.
> https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/centos/CentOS-OpenShift.repo

Great, will give it a spin.

> The only test I currently have is
>   yum install "*origin*"
>
> Does anyone have any other simple tests, or maybe not so simple.

I can think 2 more test cases here. (rpm side)
- yum remove "*origin" => make sure all package removed cleanly.
- Modification in configuration file and re-install to make sure
required configuration file are available.

> This repo should replace the openshift-next repo on copr.
>
> Troy

Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen
http://fedoraproject.org/