[CentOS-devel] Curating containers

Wed Mar 30 22:30:02 UTC 2016
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/38#comment:30

>From msuchy:

"We had internal discussion and we decided that the maintenance
overhead would be too big. So we canceled this one. We will introduce
something similar, but not with DockerHub, but with OSBS in future."

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>