[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2016-04-27) new time

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Mon May 2 13:50:43 UTC 2016

We're still trying to find a time that works for both North America,
and Europe, that fits the schedules of those already attending ... and
is not already taken by another CentOS SIG.
If we go earlier, then we loose North America East Coast.  Different
day, doesn't fit with schedules.
I'm thinking we're going to have to go with this new time, even though
it isn't as Europe friendly.

If anyone has a suggestion for a different time, or needs a different
time, please let me know.

I'm going to update the sig ... and if we do change it ... I'll update it again.