[CentOS-devel] Config Management Sig Meetings

Julien Pivotto roidelapluie at inuits.eu
Wed May 11 06:18:44 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The config Management SIG meetings are not a success and I suggest we
stop trying. There are many busy people of the SIG that have busy
schedules at customer, families, and many other good reasons that makes
it difficult to join a meeting during or after office hours.

This is not a lack of motivation, but for all of us this SIG is a side
project, and it is more easy to be able to participate when we actually
have time.

My suggestion is then to discuss SIG matters in this mailing list, so we
will be able to start working on technical work ASAP.

I will bootstrap a few discussions on this mailing list in the coming
days. I hope CentOS core members will be able to participate as well,
even if I know it's release time (6.8).

Other emails will follow with some discussion topics.

--
 (o-    Julien Pivotto
 //\    Config Management SIG