[CentOS-devel] Alternative Architecture SIG - s390x?

Brian Schonecker

bschonec at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:29:08 UTC 2016

I have access to IBM z12 and z13 hardware.  Currently, I'm running RHEL6
and RHEL7 for s390x architecture.

Is is possible for me to offer compile resources for the alternate
architecture of s390x?  I've already recompiled many packages (EPEL for
example) with great success on s390x.

It is a requirement of the CentOS community that the hardware be 'owned' by
the CentOS community?  It is not possible for me to make the hardware
available to outside persons.

Basically, I'm offering my time to compile CentOS on Z.

Thanks, Brian