[CentOS-devel] Link to Red Hat customer portal in yum error message

Jitse Klomp

jitseklomp at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:31:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

I updated my CentOS 6 machine yesterday and it threw this error at me
(before I switched to centos-release-scl):

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/SCL/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno
14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found"
Trying other mirror.
To address this issue please refer to the below knowledge base article

https://access.redhat.com/articles/1320623

If above article doesn't help to resolve this issue please open a ticket
with Red Hat Support.

Did you miss this when removing Red Hat branding or is it supposed to
say this?

  - Jitse