[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline

Bamacharan Kundu bamachrn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:40:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
    Here is the update in for the work done recently, for the CentOS
Community Container Pipeline.

  * Atomic registry container images got through container pipeline and
now available in registry.centos.org
  * Cockpit-kubernetes and cockpit-ws got delivered to
registry.centos.org from centos distro components.
  * Openshift-origin is delivered with version 1.2.1, 1.3.1 and 1.3.1 as
latest.
  * We have updated the notification email bodies to get with proper
contents. Along with subjects mentioning proper state of the builds with
logs.
  * Results from multiple scanners are now consolidated to single mail
so that the user gets only one mail with all the required details.

In the coming days, we will be focusing on:
  * Containerizing the workers to for resolving conflicts in writing the
configs by multiple workers.
  * Triggering docker linter before each of the builds so that we can
notify user about problems in target file to be built and have a quick
feed back.
  * Make the workers stateless and fault tolerant to handle repeating
and unfinished jobs.

Regards
Bamacharan Kundu