[CentOS-devel] Duffy Source Code

Julien Pivotto roidelapluie at inuits.eu
Wed Nov 30 04:55:24 UTC 2016

On 29 Nov 09:52, Brian Stinson wrote:

> +1 here.
>
> For now, especially for new projects, it's important to focus as much
> energy as possible on the test cases and the software under test. A rich
> set of tests is going to be our biggest asset when we look down the road
> to realizing more cross-project validation.
>
> Cheers!
>
> --Brian

Well, I do think that the code is relevant for every user. I would have
liked to understand a bit better how we provision upfront, how we do the
garbage collection, at which point are the nodes killed... With more
details than what is available in the wiki.

--
 (o-    Julien Pivotto
 //\    Config Management SIG