[CentOS-devel] contributions to opstools and notification of changes

Matthias Runge

mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue Nov 8 18:38:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

we're moving forward with enabling contributions to opstools. As you
probably know, the repositories live on Github[1]

Over the next few days/weeks, we'd move for submissions from pull
requests to using a gerrit based setup hosted here [2]

Now the question: we can have an irc bot notifying on new patches; would
it be considered to noisy/unfriendly to get the notifications on
#centos-devel ? Should we create an own channel?

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] https://github.com/centos-opstools
[2] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/q/status:open