[CentOS-devel] [Config Management SIG] delivering Ansible

David Moreau Simard

dms at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 20:28:05 UTC 2016

I think our use case will have to keep using Ansible from pip as long
as we are running off of static jenkins slaves on ci.centos.org,
though.

We have different projects leveraging Ansible for CI and they are
using different versions of Ansible, thus we bootstrap a new
virtualenv on each job so we don't conflict with each other.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]