[CentOS-devel] Out of date qemu-kvm-ev packages (bug preventing it from being updated?)

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:00:14 UTC 2016

On 11/17/2016 05:26 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> is there something we can push in the interim to get over the
> immediate issue ? the 7.1611 CR content might not be there this week
Honestly, it's been this way since August; what's one more week?  If the
faulty rpms can be deleted then those who want to get the new can get it
with yum downgrade qemu-*-ev quickly, and a yum update won't blow it
back away.  But the most time needs to be spent on the new (7.1611)
packages, not kludging around a single broken update.