[CentOS-devel] PaaS SIG meeting NEW TIME and SAME TIME (2016-11-16)

Ari LiVigni

ari at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 16:54:11 UTC 2016

KB and Troy,

Just to summarize

Build from source Nightly:
1 - Build origin from source
2 - Build openshift-ansible from source (atomic-openshift-installer)
3 - Deploy cluster with bfs of above
4 - Run e2e basic tests on the cluster that was created
5 - On success cbs future-candidate

Committed code pulling from future-candidate every week?:
1 - Pull future-candidate for origin and openshift-ansible
2 - Deploy cluster with repos of above
3 - Run e2e conformance tests
4 - On success cbs future-testing

The things that are up in the air atm are around the installer.  It seems
you cannot override the repo that origin gets pulled from at run time.
There is an env variable OO_INSTALL_PUDDLE_REPO that gets set I believe.
When I have run this it seems to always pull in a yum repo when running
atomic-openshift-installer at execution.

I am open to suggestions or maybe I am missing something.  The build from
source and cbs components work as desired atm.

Thanks,