[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline

Bamacharan Kundu

bamachrn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:07:10 UTC 2016

Hi,
   Here is update for the work done recently in CentOS Community
Container Pipeline.

   * Containerized Workers for resolving conflicts in writing the
configs by multiple workers.
   * Triggering docker linter before each build with linter worker to
notify user about problems in target file to be built and have a feed back.
   * Jenkins jobs triggering dependency images on built of dependent images.
   * Builds were getting failed without proper logs, we solved that with
necessary openshift build configuration.

In the coming days, we will be focusing on:
   * Set weekly scans for the images present in registry.centos.org.
   * Scaling out OpenShift nodes for speeding up container build rate.
   * Fixing All in one and multi node setup for proper installation and
running.

Regards
Bamacharan Kundu