[CentOS-devel] Duffy Source Code

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Nov 29 13:48:00 UTC 2016

On 29/11/16 10:19, Julien Pivotto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As per our policies: https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup
>
>> All code produced within the SIG must be compatible with a FOSS license
>> presently used by CentOS; if a new license is wanted, again, please
>> consult with the Devteam member
>
> I think that it would be valuable that the SIG in charge of the infra
> releases the source code of Duffy. It works really well and might be
> used by other people.
>
> I did not find the source code anywhere, sorry if I missed it.

I dont want to take too much away from Brians announcement in a few
months - but the intention is to take where we are, rebase on lessons
learnt and propose a duffy2 that is build and executed publicly with a
wider potential than just ci.centos.org.

otherwise the only people who can use the present setup are people who
still have seamicro hardware, being used for CentOS CI ( and AMD stopped
selling seamicro a while back ).

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh