[CentOS-devel] interlock Was: signing services

Tue Nov 15 16:15:01 UTC 2016
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Phil Wyett <philwyett.hemisphere at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 15. Nov. 2016
um 12:38 Uhr:

> Hi,
>
> With regard happenings, discussions and decisions made at interlock. Is
> there to be a report and general information for the masses in the
> community?
>
> Regards
>
> Phil

We took notes of most of the discussions and talks and I am going to
organize these notes a tad better than they are right now - summarizing
action and pain points and so on.

Sadly I don't have time for that this week (another conference calling),
but I am going to do that over the next week. As soon as I get a signoff
from other people who were there (did I get everything correctly?) we
should be able to publish that summary, too.

Ralph