[CentOS-devel] password ssh-ing in Centos/7 Vagrant box

Rafal Skolasinski r.j.skolasinski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:57:30 UTC 2016

Hi Laurențiu,

Thanks for detailed information! I am using playbooks to create vms on a
remote host and then I want to run another playbook to configure them.
I want to enable password authentication only for a moment of initial
configuration and then disable it again - I believe this should cause any
security risk.

Thanks,
Rafal