[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG introduction: Ken Dreyer

Ken Dreyer kdreyer at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 02:50:31 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,

Thanks very much!

Here are the list of source packages we need to support the
ceph-installer piece of Tendrl:

 - ansible
 - ceph-ansible
 - ceph-installer
 - ceph-iscsi-ansible
 - erlang
 - erlang-sd_notify
 - python-amqp
 - python-anyjson
 - python-billiard
 - python-celery
 - python-crypto
 - python-ecdsa
 - python-gunicorn
 - python-httplib2
 - python-keyczar
 - python-kombu
 - python-logutils
 - python-notario
 - python-paramiko
 - python-pecan
 - python-pecan-notario
 - python-simplegeneric
 - python-singledispatch
 - python-webob
 - python-webtest
 - rabbitmq-server
 - sshpass

For the CBS Koji configuration, are you ok with using the name
"tendrl-1" ? So I think that means the tag / target names would be:

  storage7-tendrl-1-{candidate,testing,release}
  storage7-tendrl-1-el7-build

And then the release package repository on GitHub would presumably be:

  centos-release-tendrl-1

I checked on the tendrl-devel list and it seems that folks are ok with
the "tendrl-1" name+version there [1].

- Ken

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/tendrl-devel/2016-October/msg00103.html