[CentOS-devel] Using pungi for CentOS (AH specifically)

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Thu Oct 27 15:06:46 UTC 2016

Hey, so upstream Fedora has been working on this:
https://pagure.io/pungi

And I'd like to discuss trying to use it for Atomic Host
work.  The concept of a "compose" that ties together
the ISO and cloud images is nice for example.  It's
going to need to gain some more sophistication
around OSTree, and there'd likely be some details
that need changing such as how signing happens.

But having a common codebase here would be nice,
and I think we could also stop doing this in Jenkins
for https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Devel
too.  (We'd retain the auto-generated RPMs at least though)