[CentOS-devel] Last call for the CentOS Interlock at Paris, 9/10th Nov

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Oct 29 01:36:09 UTC 2016

hi

I've got the last few open slots for the interlock - if you are a
contributor to the project or any of the SIG, or involved in CentOS
infra / community efforts, and would like to attend the Interlock -
please get in touch asap.

The Interlock is a 2 day event, where we hope to talk through our plans
for the project into the next 12 - 18 months, and we want all the
contributors and SIGs to participate in helping shape that.

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Interlock2016 for more details,

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh