[CentOS-devel] CentOS Storage SIG meeting on Friday 28-Oct-2016 at 13:00 UTC

Niels de Vos

ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 16:51:14 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We did not have a Storage SIG meeting for a while. Now we have interest
from additional participants to join the SIG, so it would be good to
have a chat again.

The (old) time that was used did not seem practical for most attendees,
so tomorrow we're planning to have the meeting a little earlier, namely
at 13:00 UTC.

  run "date -d '13:00 UTC'" in your terminal to convert to $LOCALTIME

The venue will be #centos-devel on Freenode :)

The agenda will mostly be done ad-hoc, with at least the following
topics:

 - roll call
 - current state of Ceph packaging and testing
 - current state of Gluster packaging and testing
 - plans for Samba inclusion
 - plans for Tendrl inclusion
 - any other business

Thanks,