[CentOS-devel] Tagging origin and openshift-ansible into released

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 27 18:02:22 UTC 2016

On 25/10/16 22:02, Troy Dawson wrote:
> Hi,
> I've ran origin and openshift-origin through all the tests I have.
> They are both passing everything without any problems.  I have given
> them the -release tag, which means they should be going onto the
> mirrors tomorrow some time.
>
> Packages tagged into release:
> (Sub-Packages are automatically tagged in)
>
> origin-1.3.1-1.el7
> openshift-ansible-3.3.39-1.git.1.ebc2639.el7
> ansible-2.2.0-0.50.prerelease.el7

I've done a bit of work to get the quickstart and the atomic-installer
into a script that we could use to bringup as a way to validate the
content, but am unsure what content to through in there to do the actual
assert ?

eg. once origin is up and running, do we have some deployment configs
that I could 'oc create' and then check service state etc against ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh