[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Sep 5 11:05:30 UTC 2016

On 30/08/16 17:14, Haïkel wrote:

> I have a topic for thursday which is aarch64 enablement in CBS.
> We finally agreed on enabling it by default w/ Brian and Marcin, but
> we need to put that in motion.
>
> I can't summarize quickly my thoughts, but I'm not dropping the ball.
> Main reason, I'm CC'ing RDO meeting minutes on this list is to
> continue providing feedback to the CentOS community on what's
> happening until we find a better solution.

lets talk about in this weeks CentOS Cloud meeting - there is a ton of
work that needs to be done behind the scene even after the cbs builds
are done, in order to enable aarch64 and power builds to release, and
I've been doing it slowly since afaict noone other than ovirt were ready
with content.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh