[CentOS-devel] Ceph 10.2.3 packages

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Sep 21 20:34:09 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Ceph has released their 10.2.3 packages a few hours ago and the
packages cover many fixes including an important one that blocks
upgrades from Hammer for OSDs which had their placement group numbers
changed.

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/16672

This is included in the new 10.2.3 release and I would like to know if
we can get those packages into the storage SIG.  I am also offering my
help if needed to do the work required to get it done, as it's pretty
important for us to continue with the upgrades of our Ceph cluster.

Thanks!
Mohammed