[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Sep 5 11:03:21 UTC 2016

On 29/08/16 21:40, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Well, ok, but when we have these meetings, it's a few RDO people talking
> to one another, with rare exceptions.
>
> The consensus on the RDO mailing list is that folks aren't interested in
> attending another meeting in which the same things are rehashed.
>
> So, I guess I need help 1) figuring out what the agenda for this meeting
> actually is and 2) getting people to actually show up for it. If 1)
> we're discussing the wrong things and 2) nobody's there, it doesn't seem
> like a valuable way to spend anyone's time.

Anything that interfaces with, or is related with the CentOS Infra, the
CentOS Mirror network, the CI and CBS resources, should be brought to
the CentOS Cloud Instance Meetings, I am not interested in hanging
around in the RDO meetings since thats a waste of my time.

I'd rather have a 20 min topical relevant meeting against a schedule
that also permits anyone else doing any work with the content from the
Cloud SIG to come along.

w.r.t specifics, you will need to speak with the RDO Crew, there is a
near constant set of requests and issues being thrown up through the
week, and they really should get consolidated down to that one meeting.

--
Karanbir Singh