[CentOS-devel] Origin 1.3 is in testing

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 21:12:27 UTC 2016

Hello,
OpenShift Origin 1.3 has been released upstream.
We have the corresponding origin 1.3 and openshift-ansible rpms in our
PAAS openshift origin testing repo.

Please test before our Paas SIG meeting on Wedensday, Sept 21.  If
there are no blockers at the meeting, we will release it.

 - yum install centos-release-openshift-origin  (If you haven't done
this already)
 - yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing clean all
 - yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing list  origin\* openshift\*
 - yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing install origin
origin-clients (or whatever you need to install for testing)

Happy Testing
Troy