[CentOS-devel] Origin 1.3 on CentOS testing

Christoph Goern

goern at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 12:00:11 UTC 2016

Hey all,
 yesterday and today I had a few runs to install and extend Origin 1.3 on
CentOS. All seem to work pretty well, I did different permutations of
masters/nodes all based on this inventory file at [1] and using
openshift-ansible master to do the install.

 Infrastructure was Vagrant with the latest CentOS box, see [2] for known
issues ;)

 //G

[1] https://github.com/goern/my-openshift-origin/blob/centos7/inventory.ini
[2]
https://seven.centos.org/2016/09/updated-centos-vagrant-images-available-v1608-01/

--
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243,
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill, Eric
Shander