[CentOS-devel] NFV SIG - update

Dave Neary

dneary at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 22:15:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

There has been a recent resurgence of interest in the NFV SIG, and in
the interest of keeping the momentum going, I would like to step aside
as SIG char, and recommend that Tom Herbert take over. Tom has taken on
the packaging and building of VPP and DPDK-accelerated OVS for OPNFV,
and has been active in the SIG in recent weeks, and I think he will help
add the structure that has been sorely lacking from me in recent months.

I'm not sure what the process is for replacing a SIG chair - can someone
let us know, please?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338