[CentOS-devel] Ceph 10.2.3 packages

Jean-Marc Liger

jean-marc.liger at parisdescartes.fr
Wed Sep 21 22:19:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

You also have the 10.2.2 upstream packages from RHCEPH which include
many patchs.

But they also remove the libradosstriper and libradosstriper-devel
packages and the cephfs binary.

I updated the source package in my COPR repository to reintroduce the
above :

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jmliger/virt7-upstream/

Regards,
Jean-Marc Liger