[CentOS-devel] We need a newer Vagrant in SCL

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:20:42 UTC 2017

On 25/04/17 13:38, Laurentiu Pancescu wrote:
> We risk becoming unable to automatically test our images with VirtualBox
> - could we get a Vagrant update in SCL, please?

I changed the test to use the upstream versions of Vagrant and
vagrant-libvirt (we already used the VirtualBox packages from Oracle).
Vagrant 1.9.4, the newest release, doesn't recognize vagrant-libvirt, so
the test fails - I'm using Vagrant 1.9.3 for the time being, that
version works.

Since I'm primarily interested in finding bugs in our Vagrant images,
not in Vagrant itself, I would still prefer to use the version in SCL,
when it will be updated to support VirtualBox 5.1.