[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-04-05)

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 17:59:12 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 05 April 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms
> -- Documentation
> -- Automated testing and Automated rpm building

--- building is going well I coordinated with skuznets (upstream) again
--- As long as we don't mind the git commit being in the release,
we're ready to go
--- Planning on getting 3.6 automatic builds happening soon (this week)
--- Will leave 1.5 as the last non-automatic built release.

> -- Images and Image building

--- rtnpro gave an update on the CCCP building new images when rpms
are updated in repos
--- Should be in place next week
--- Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQHlYO0n1w

> -- Multi-arch

--- Need to get -extras added to our future build repos for multi-arch
to get moving

> -- separate repo work

--- We determined that we want each of our repos (origin13, origin14,
...etc) to be on their own, and not need the "common" repo.
--- Have only got origin13 done in -testing, but not tested.  Expect
to do the rest this week.
--- Once the older repos are tested in -testing, we'll tag them into
-release and then get the yum configs worked out.

> -- minishift

--- Minishift still working on the rpms.