[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-04-26)

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 17:59:56 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 26 April 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms

--- We have built origin-1.5.0-1.1 (multiarch: x86_64 and aarch64)
--- We also got golang-1.7.5 built (also multiarch), and built
origin-1.5.0-1.1 on it.
--- The new origin is currently in -testing.  We are trying to get it
tested and tagged into -release as soon as possible, so people can
enjoy it during summit.

> -- Documentation
> -- Automated testing and Automated rpm building

--- everything ready for the openshift-ansible, but still working on
one pull request for origin.

> -- Images and Image building

--- mzee1000 let us know that rpm based updates has been deployed
--- Currently on feature freeze for summit. But will be expanding that
to allow user to specify their own repositories as well post GA

> -- Multi-arch

--- We got the -extras repo added to our future, and we are now able
to build both x86_64 and aarch64 builds in our future build target.
--- We've currently got golang-1.7.5 built, and origin-1.5.0 built
with multi-arch.

> -- separate repo work

--- origin13 and origin14 release's have been requested.  I hopefully
will also get origin15 repo released as well
--- Then we'll have to work on the origin1{3,4,5}-release rpm, so it's
easy for people to use them.

> -- minishift

--- marcindulak has been making tremendous work on packaging minishift
into rpms.
--- He is currently stuck onthe following issue
https://github.com/minishift/minishift/issues/828

> - Open Floor

-- Next weeks meeting will be canceled due to people being gone, and
Red Hat Summit.