[CentOS-devel] Status Update: Centos Community Container Pipeline

Bamacharan Kundu bkundu at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 06:50:04 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander,

On 08/03/2017 11:43 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am 03.08.2017 um 14:30 schrieb Bamacharan Kundu:
>> Hi All,
>>     Here is an update on the recent works done in Centos Community
>> Container Pipeline
>>     * Registry is now accessible through UI,https://registry.centos.org.
>> we have only https enabled for now. This lists down all the images and
>> tags  in the registry[1].
>
> Hi,
>
> UI access to the registry is certainly helpful, but that specific tool
> misses useful features. Just to name that there is no way to sort the
> table view i.e. by created column
Thanks for the suggestion, this is the basic UI. We will improve it to
make it more usefull.

> Couldn't you use the Openshift repository?

Do you mean atomic-registry? we planned for the same in first go.
but there is discussions going on for deprecating it.

http://post-office.corp.redhat.com/archives/aos-devel/2017-May/msg00542.html

Regards
Bamacharan