[CentOS-devel] Status Update: Centos Community Container Pipeline

Mohammed Ahmed moahmed at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 10:04:39 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>
wrote:

> Am 04.08.2017 um 08:50 schrieb Bamacharan Kundu:
>
>> Hi Alexander,

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> UI access to the registry is certainly helpful, but that specific tool
>>> misses useful features. Just to name that there is no way to sort the
>>> table view i.e. by created column
>>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion, this is the basic UI. We will improve it to
>> make it more usefull.
>>

> Thanks, I understand your point.
>

>>> Couldn't you use the Openshift repository?
>>>

>> Do you mean atomic-registry? we planned for the same in first go.
>> but there is discussions going on for deprecating it.
>>
>> http://post-office.corp.redhat.com/archives/aos-devel/2017-
>> May/msg00542.html
>>

> Hi Bamacharan,
>
> I mean the standalone registry based on Openshift. I have evaluated it for
> personal use and got inspired by
>
> https://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2017/05/oo-standalone-registry/
>
> using the ansible playbook,

This looks like the standard atomic registry UI itself

> Regards
>> Bamacharan
>>

>>> Alexander
>>>

> Regards
>

> Alexander

*Mohammed Zeeshan Ahmed*
Associate Software Engineer, Redhat Developers Team (Devtools)
http://mohammedzee1000.wordpress.com https://mojo.redhat.com/people/moahmed

RED HAT | DIFFERENT FOR THE SAKE OF BETTER TECHNOLOGY

Find out why every airline, telecom, commercial bank, healthcare, and
financial data services company in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.

Trusted | Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>