[CentOS-devel] Need Ceph ppc64le builds to update to Jewel 10.2.9

David Moreau Simard

dms at redhat.com
Sat Aug 12 01:44:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've successfully imported and did a scratch build of Ceph Jewel
10.2.9 [1] in order to update from 10.2.7.

Information on the release:
- Spec changes [2]
- Changelog (note: updating from 10.2.7, 10.2.8 is avoided) [3]

I was looking forward to make it available for testing soon but I've
noticed that build failures on ppc64le are currently blocking new
builds.

Can we get that looked into sometime soon ?

Thanks !

[1]: https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=209182
[2]: https://github.com/CentOS-Storage-SIG/ceph/commit/48c41edaa31c3ff45234f4167cc00756099c298e
[3]: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/release-notes/#v10-2-9-jewel

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]