[CentOS-devel] Openjdk-1.8.0 update 144

Pavel Lisý pavel.lisy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:33:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

after Firefox change in version 53, I had to switch to Firefox ESR (52). I
have tried many combination with Oracle java but I was successful only with
OpenJDK (icedtea-web.x86_64). It worked 3 weeks ago but failed this week.

According to support, internet banking checks release of java on client and
(from log I see) it fails to download security file (jar) from server
necessary to sign transaction.

This is out of my control so I think I need latest release of java.

I will try Oracle java 144. I hope this time I'll be able to make it toworking state.

Pavel