[CentOS-devel] Disk size on Vagrant image

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 19:04:00 UTC 2017

Adding additional storage in Vagrant with Virtualbox provider is a can of
worms:

https://github.com/aidanns/vagrant-reload/issues/6
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/8107
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/16387

The situation is better with libvirt, so an additional disk may be an
option in this case.

Marcin