[CentOS-devel] CentOS PaaS SIG meeting (2017-08-23)

Jason DeTiberus jdetiber at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 14:21:21 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Thomas F Herbert <therbert at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 08/23/2017 10:56 AM, Troy Dawson wrote:
>
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays (date -d "1700 UTC")
> Date: Today Wedensday, 23 August 2017
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms
>

> -- Automated rpm building and Automated testing
>
> I am sorry I missed this meeting Wednesday. I would like to hear how you are
> approaching this in PaaS SIG.

We currently have Jenkins jobs for doing scratch builds and limited
tests against origin master and a manually triggered job for creating
candidate builds here: https://ci.centos.org/view/PaaS-SIG/ with the
job configuration living here:
https://github.com/CentOS-PaaS-SIG/paas-sig-ci

Ari has been working on migrating these existing jobs to Jenkins
pipeline and also working on doing a more comprehensive Atomic Host
and OpenShift end to end test pipeline
(https://github.com/CentOS-PaaS-SIG/ci-pipeline)

I've been working on building out a pipeline that will provide
pre-packaging testing for OpenShift Origin on CentOS. This work has
currently been done mostly on a local jenkins test instance while I'm
working out some of the kinks, but I'll be migrating this work to
ci.centos.org within the next couple of weeks
(https://github.com/detiber/multiarch-openshift-ci).

Longer term, we are looking to try to align these efforts with both
the upstream OpenShift CI and also with the CI efforts underway in the
Fedora and CentOS communities.

--
Jason DeTiberus