[CentOS-devel] kick starting duffy2 dev on github

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 31 10:21:02 UTC 2017

hi everyone,

I've started working on duffy2 here : https://github.com/kbsingh/duffy2
- there is a base framework in place there that should give you an idea
on how this all comes together, I will keep pushing bits - but this will
likely get major momentum once we are done with 7.1708

Everyone is welcome to come join the effort, but I would highly
recommend joining the ci-users list to track what is going on.

We will have no private meetings about this, all conversation to be kept
to the ci-users list, bugs.centos.org and the github repo itself.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh