[CentOS-devel] OpenShift Origin 3.6.0 final testing request

Troy Dawson

tdawson at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 23:09:11 UTC 2017

Hi
It is in the testing repo only.  So you will need to enable the
testing repo to use it.

yum --enablerepo=centos-openshift-origin-testing install origin-clients

(or whatever you want to do to test)

Once we feel it is working properly we will release it and then you
won't have to use the -testing repo.