[CentOS-devel] Openjdk-1.8.0 update 144

aleksander.baranowski

aleksander.baranowski at yahoo.pl
Wed Aug 16 09:06:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Oracle JRE and JDK is 144, so 141 isn't that old.
According to
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u141-relnotes-3720385.html
- 141 was released about month ago.

Did your banking system worked on OpenJDK before update to 141? Is it
working with Oracle JRE (JDK)? You should remember that OpenJDK provided
with CentOS isn't identical with Oracle (missing JavaFX e.g.).

Bests,
Alex