[CentOS-devel] [NFV SIG]First meeting dates and times

Thomas F Herbert

therbert at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 15:06:56 UTC 2017

I think we should for now go with the original planned time for now.

Leif Madsen has a conflict but this time is good because it is EU
friendly and does not conflict with PAAS.

So the meeting time is 1600 UTC today.

See you in 54 minutes.

On 08/11/2017 10:56 AM, Leif Madsen wrote:
> It doesn't have to be exactly one hour difference, just something
> other than noon EDT, as I'll be unable to participate.
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com
> <mailto:tdawson at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Nope, because one hour later is the time that the Paas SIG meets.

*Thomas F Herbert*
NFV and Fast Data Planes
Office of Technology
*Red Hat*