[CentOS-devel] [Dojo] Call for presentations, CERN Dojo

Tue Aug 15 17:14:10 UTC 2017
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

A reminder that we are looking for presentations for an upcoming Dojo at
CERN, in Meyrin, Switzerland, on October 20th. Submit presentations at
https://indico.cern.ch/event/649159/abstracts/

Suggested topics include:

* An update on what your SIG has been working on
* What's new in CentOS 7.4
* Cool things your organization is doing on top of CentOS

More details about the event may be found at
https://indico.cern.ch/event/649159/overview

Although the event is free, you'll need to register if you wish to
attend, for the purpose of issuing on-site security passes.

See you in October!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison