[CentOS-devel] where is the geeric cloud image source code

Sat Aug 5 18:08:34 UTC 2017
Gerard Braad <me at gbraad.nl>

Hi,

On Saturday, August 5, 2017, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>> Because we're trying to use cloud generic image instead of create one
>> from the official centos release ourselves.
>>
> sorry, i still dont understand your question. The Cloud images have
> nothing that isnt in the centos linux distro

Actually, I think he means to further customize these images. However,
depending on your use-case, wouldn't cloud-init be able to achieve what you
want?

Or are you the offering these images to your clients/customers? If so, I
believe further customization might not be what your users want, as it is
not as expected and might lead to questions of integrity/reliability.

Regards,

Gerard

--

   Gerard Braad | http://gbraad.nl