[CentOS-devel] OpenShift Origin 3.6.0 final testing request

Fri Aug 11 02:52:40 UTC 2017
Larry Brigman <larry.brigman at gmail.com>

A little over an hour after I sent the message, it dawned on me.  Testing
-> testing repo.
Still couldn't get it to install as the testing repo seems to only be
reachable by IPV6 or at least the one the mirror says is the closest to me.

I may need to bypass the mirrors to get something.

BTW, when I couldn't install the new version via rpm, I was able to get a
cluster up with just the unmodified tarball from the OpenShift Origin
release page.