[CentOS-devel] [NFV SIG]First meeting dates and times

Mon Aug 21 19:43:06 UTC 2017
Thomas F Herbert <therbert at redhat.com>

The Centos meetbot didn't scrape the minutes for the NFV SIG meeting on
Wednesday, August 16th.

Can anybody help me guess as to why? I don't see them below?

https://www.centos.org/minutes/2017/august/

--Tom