[CentOS-devel] [NFV SIG][PAAS SIG]First meeting dates and times

Tue Aug 29 21:40:03 UTC 2017
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 04:38:30PM -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 03:53:33PM -0400, Thomas F Herbert wrote:
> > Excuse the newbie question.
> >
> > The meetbot says the meetings should be here:
> >
> > centos-devel/2017/centos-devel.2017-08-16-17.00.log.html
> >
> > which is not a URL.
> >
> > I can't find the Paas meeting which followed NFV SIG either.
>
> Meeting transcripts are not (currently) moved into place automatically;
> someone from the core team (usually Fabian) will need to trigger an
> ansible playbook manually to move them in place.

Pardon the duplication, display filter limited my view of this thread
and I did not notice that Karsten had replied.

					John

--
The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession
of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world.

-- Max Born (1882-1970), German physicist and mathematician, 1954 Nobel
   Laureate in Physics, grandfather of Olivia Newton-John(!), Natural
   Philosophy of Cause and Chance (1964)