[CentOS-devel] Plan for releasing CentOS CR into CBS and CI

Thu Aug 31 17:09:02 UTC 2017
John Mark Walker <John.Mark at arm.com>

________________________________

From: CentOS-devel <centos-devel-bounces at centos.org> on behalf of Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

On 08/31/2017 06:16 AM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> What do you need to get aarch64 caught up? I may be able to help.

Access to time travel.

I kid, but largely it was because there was additional code required
that wasn't part of the base 7.4 build for x86_64, and that wasn't
available until a bit later in the build cycle.

Ha! Is that all? All you need is 88mph...

In any case, now I remember the issues at hand. I'll follow up on that with some folks.

-JM