[CentOS-devel] [Cloud] OpenStack/RDO test day, Queens Milestone 2, December 14, 15

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 21:44:38 UTC 2017

Join us next Thursday and Friday as we test Queens Milestone 2 - the
next version of OpenStack. http://rdoproject.org/testday/queens/milestone2/

This time, we're doing something a little different. For those of you
who don't have the time, patience, or hardware to spin up your own
OpenStack cloud, we'll have one ready for you. You can just log in, try
it out, try your work loads, try to break things.

We're hoping, with this change, to open test day to a wider audience of
users and operators.

If you're interested in participating in this test, and seeing what's
coming in February, read this blog post [1] and sign up here [2] for
your login credentials.

Please also consider amplifying this invitation by following
@RDOCommunity on Twitter, and retweeting the invitations to test day, as
well as by sending this message to other relevant mailing lists.

Thanks!

[1]
https://dmsimard.com/2017/11/29/come-try-a-real-openstack-queens-deployment/
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-queens-m2-cloud